Thursday 17 March 2011

the first one

hello fellow earthlings this is alisha calling just wanted to say ooooh this is my 1st post (obviously) and im kinda excited to do this! i have never had a blog before and didn't have anywhere to put my random thoughts cept twitter (www.twitter.com/alishamalik26) (figured i would jus put that in there lol) soo welcome and i hope u guys enjoy my blog and i hope u follow :). this blog will involve everything to makeup, clothes, films, music, hair dye :| ( i dye my hair alot) and just some random things lol so as he says in cat in the hat "thing 2 will also like to be called thing A chocolate thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or Ben :|. no that really has nothing to with anything to be honest i just really like the film (awkward) so yeaah pls follow get 2 no me im not all that bad lol and enjoy :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment