Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bieber Fever

As a 21 year old i know its wierd to like Justin Bieber but i can't help it lol who doesn't love doing the Baby dance? you know u do... anyway so i went to his premiere for his movie Never Say Never 3D (yes i watched and i liked! lol in a non creepy way) and i realised i had to post a video of it! I have never been so scared in my life!!!!! Bieber fans are crazy! i felt like i was the only sane one! it's like they would have died for him! it was just scary lol and omg the screams! aah but i was screaming alot too that my voice went! good times <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha....I'm 20 and I like Justin Bieber too (in a non-creepy, non-psycho way lol). At first, I didn't really like him, I was like who is this kid, and why does he even deserve to be this famous, but then I heard Baby and I was hooked, and now that Ive watched the movie, I realize that he's a pretty awesome kid. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i was the sameee! i was like who is this kid why is he everywhere? then bieber fever hit! aww it's a good movie isn't it? when he sings to the girls on stage awww! it's okay we are cool for liking the biebs! lolz

    ReplyDelete