Sunday 10 April 2011

Everyday Look inspired by Nina Dobrev

Eyes:    
Apply a medium brown eyeshadow onto eyelid and crease
Apply a dark brown towards the end of the lid
Apply a thin line of eye pencil to your lid getting as close to your lashes as possible      
Next apply the same medium brown under your waterline towards the outer corner
Few coats of mascara to dramatize the bottom and upper lashes, add falsies if you wish

Cheeks: 
Add bronzer to contour the face
Apply a peach blush

Lips:  
a natural peach lipgloss

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Alisha! I will do this. luv natural look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog (I am now following) :)! I have a beauty blog and I'm having 2 giveaways right now, so check it out!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! i love your blog and have awarded you the versatile blogger award! go check it out on my blog :)

    taylorirena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, she looks beautiful!
    Fab blog :)!
    Now a follower :)
    Jade By The Sea
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her look, just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete