Sunday 3 April 2011

3rd April



Just wanted 2 say Happy Birthday to my sister Aisha <3 you don't look a day over 27! well i guess u are a day now xD blimey u are growing up fast and that means being no more a love me child! lol a mummys child! must stand on ur own woman! face the world with ur love for coral lipsticks! be brave dear! the road will be tough but u can do it!  haha wierdo! xxxxx
                                                            
                                                             
haha remember when you used to look like this? lol
Lol it's alrite u look pretty decent now :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog honey...plz check out & follow mine...I'm following!!
    My recent post-
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/04/dare-to-wear-challengefor-japan-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks for following my blog. I followed you back.

    and OMG, April 3 is also my Birthday and I just turned 27! hehehe

    ReplyDelete